Click on get started button below to download and setup Webroot.
Webroot.com/safe | Enter Webroot keycode & Email | Download Webroot Safe
Webroot SecureAnywhere is easy to download from webroot.com/safe and install on multiple devices, including Windows, Mac, and mobile devices.
Webroot and Geek Squad have partnered, so visit www.webroot.com/safe for Webroot download. Here, enter the product key and email associated with Webroot login. Get affordable and award-winning security from webroot.com/safe and fix all the threats. Webroot SecureAnywhere detects and blocks malicious activities and sites to keep you secure. To learn more, read all the details shown below.
WWW.WEBROOT.COM/SAFE - Get Started Today
You’re almost protected. Follow steps get started to Webroot SecureAnywhere;
- Go through webroot.com/safe on your browser.
- Type the email of the Webroot login account.
- Enter the 20 digits characters Keycode.
- Click next and follow the instructions www.webroot.com/safe page.
- Complete Webroot download & installation to get started.
Help Me Find Webroot Product Keycode
You have basically three options; once you find the Keycode, enter at webroot.com/safe to register it. Webroot product key is a 20-digit characters code which you can get from Retailer or Webroot store. Find your Keycode;
An online copy of code:
- Open registered email inbox.
- Open the WSAV receipt email to see the code.
- Register at webroot.com/safe and follow the instructions.
- See the card’s instruction side.
- Look and scratch the hidden code looks like XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
- Type the code at www.webroot.com/safe page or follow the card’s instructions.
- It’s another option for low-speed internet connection locations.
- See the code on the instruction card of Webroot CD.
- Either visit webroot.com/safe or insert the CD.
- Once asked, type the Keycode.
Where to enter Webroot product keycode?
Go through webroot.com/safe to register your Webroot keycode. Once you locate the 20-digits code from a retail card or email, visit the webroot.com/safe site, enter the code with the email address and register your code.
Instructions to Create Webroot Account – WEBROOT LOGIN
Webroot login must complete many processes like Webroot download from webroot.com/safe or activation at the official site. If you don’t have a Webroot account, follow below;
- Either go with webroot.com/safe or open the Webroot Console page my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Tap on the Create Account tab and type asked details like email, Keycode, password, security code.
- If you visited the webroot.com/safe site, open the My Account link from the page’s top.
- Then, follow the registration steps and click Register Now, and validate the Webroot account.
- You can now use Webroot login at webroot.com/safe to download Webroot SecureAnywhere.
How to download Webroot SecureAnywhere?
Webroot SecureAnywhere from Best buy is easiest to download from the webroot.com/safe site; however, you may visit webroot.com/secure or use your Webroot for other cases login account. If you have a keycode, then follow the below guidelines;
Guidelines for Webroot Download –
- Launch the web browser and open www.webroot.com/safe URL.
- Type the email address associated with Webroot login.
- Paste or enter the 20-digit Webroot product code and hit “Next” tab.
- Check your email to see Webroot download instructions with webroot.com/safe or follow next.
- Select product subscription and the device you are currently using, then click the “Download Now” tab.
- Wait until Webroot Download from the webroot.com/safe gets complete.
- Follow installation instructions to Webroot installation.
Before You Install Webroot SecureAnywhere Software – SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Check Webroot basic system requirements before you install the software from webroot.com/safe page;
- Windows® 7, 8.1, 8, 10 of 32- and 64-bit
- macOS 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, 11 with Apple M1 ARM or Intel® processors
Memory & Space
- Minimum 128 MB RAM
- 10 MB Hard Disk Space
How to install Webroot on my PC?
Complete the Webroot download from webroot.com/safe and install the software to fix device threats. Ensure the device meets Webroot requirements. Here are guidelines to install Webroot SecureAnywhere on Windows PC and macOS PC;
Steps to Install Webroot on Windows PC –
- In the case of the Webroot installation CD, double-click once the installation wizard appears.
- Otherwise, download Webroot from webroot.com/safe and then double-tap on the wsainstall.exe file.
- Once the control user account window is displayed, click YES, and hit continue.
- Choose a region and language, and click the “Agree & Install” tab.
- Enter the most recent Keycode that you used on the webroot.com/safe page.
- Take a review at Webroot EULA and click “Agree and Continue” tab.
- Follow instructions to complete the Webroot installation for windows.
Steps to Install Webroot on macOS –
- Go to www.webroot.com/safe for macOS Webroot Download.
- Open “Downloads” and locate wsamac.dmg, then double-click on it.
- Choose the language, and type the 20-digit code you used at webroot.com/safe site.
- Hit “Agree & Install,” enter the Mac administrator password and open System Preferences.
- Under “Security and Privacy,” click PRIVACY, select Full Disk Access and unlock the padlock.
- Choose Application from the right side, and choose Webroot downloaded from webroot.com/safe site.
- Tap Open, check the box, click Quit Now, and hit Install Extension from the Webroot window.
- Click Finish after the installation with webroot.com/safe gets complete.
How to activate Webroot antivirus program?
Follow basic instructions if you already have installed Webroot from webroot.com/safe site;
- Open Webroot SecureAnywhere program.
- Click “My Account” gear icon and see “Activate a New Keycode” box.
- Type or paste the Webroot code you used at webroot.com/safe and click Activate.
- You may require a Webroot login to complete activation.
In case you encounter an issue, try to reinstall Webroot or contact Webroot SecureAnywhere support.